Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Offended or Touchy?

It seems that today we are always so afraid to offend someone, and because of it we no longer say Merry Christmas, and Santa Claus cannot say "Ho, Ho, Ho". What is the matter with us. If someone says Happy Hannakuah to me, I would not be offended. I might say "Oh, it's Hannakuah, I did not know that." As a Christian, Christmas is my holiday that represents the birth of Christ. I haven't complained about Santa and his elves clouding my holiday. I also celebrate the season of giving that we have in December, because I am American and it has become an American holiday. I may choose to wish you a Merry Christmas and you are more than welcome to have a sad and depressing one instead. Don't fault me for mine though, for since Christ has come into my life, I plan to have a Merry Christmas. I pray that you will understand the meaning of Christmas someday.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thanks for standing up!!! I'll stand with you!

Verse of the Day