Thursday, May 23, 2013

Noah: A Popular Guy

My blog has always been mainly for my own benefit.  I don't have a lot of traffic, but I do get a few hits every now and again.  I wrote a short blog about Noah in 2007, and that one post alone has received 10,678 hits.  Compared to my other posts, this is a staggering number.
 
In that blog, I asked the question, "Did Noah Preach?"  As I've studied more and more, I know that Noah did preach, because it states in 2 Peter 2:5 that he was a "preacher of righteousness".   It is my personal belief that God's covenant was with Noah and his family only. 
 
Nevertheless, I have been quite shocked at the amount of hits and comments on this one blog.  I can only surmise that Noah is a popular guy!

Here is a link to the original blog post.
 http://tammiediggs.blogspot.com/2007/08/did-noah-preach.html

No comments:

Verse of the Day