Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!

Will is 25 today and it's hard to believe he's a quarter of a century old. I've known Will for 17 years, and been a part of his family for 13 years. Will has had varied interests in his life and some of them were the themes for his past birthdays. He was into cowboys for a time, he was a magician, he was into the violin, and he's been into Sherlock Holmes. I've enjoyed being a part of Will's life and love to hear his laugh! That's what I miss most about him living at home--I don't get to here him laugh much anymore. Many times something funny will be on television and I will think, "Will would have laughed at that." I don't miss the fights and arguments that he and his brother were so famous for, and I'm sure they don't miss them either.



Will and Andy were probably about 11 and 12 here.





This picture was taken last October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Tam,

I am glad you came to our little family.
wd

Verse of the Day