Monday, August 18, 2008

Second Grade Here We Come

Hannah had some rocky times in first grade. She was troubled by some of the television that they watched during lunch, and very concerned that they would be showing it again this year. Thankfully the television is different this year, and she was much more relaxed about school this afternoon. Being a parent of a child that is anxious about attending school is not fun. I've never had to deal with that before. Hannah has always been excited about school and never seemed to miss me. This bothered me the first time I left her and she didn't even look back at me, but in the end I prefer that. It's much easier on me if I know she is happy and enjoying her day. I am hoping this year will continue to go well. I'm praying for it!

No comments:

Verse of the Day