Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Themepark Therapy

The stress of being an adult gets to everyone eventually and sometimes you just have to take a break from it all and be a kid. Today I took my twelve year old daughter and her best friend to Magic Springs, a theme park in our town. My daughter is a scaredy cat and I have had to make her ride every ride she has ever ridden. I haven’t pushed the roller coasters because I thought at my age it probably wasn’t a good idea.
 
 
Somewhere in the middle of Big Bad John as I began to scream and laugh like a crazy woman, I realized that was exactly what I needed. Sometimes you just need permission to let loose and scream like a banshee. So with all the laughing and all the screaming I have done today, I feel euphoric. I have literally laughed and screamed myself sane. Themeparks are cheaper than therapy and a lot more fun.


Take a Virtual Ride of Big Bad John

The twist on this coaster was the plunge into darkness at the end.



Take a Virtual Ride of the Arkansas Twister

The Arkansas Twister which used to be at Six Flags over Texas has a 92 foot drop and goes 50-60 miles per hour over many twists and turns.

No comments:

Verse of the Day