Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Yes, you conduit!

I was talking to a friend today and she said she wanted to be better and let Jesus flow through her. I told her, "Yes, we need to be a conduit for Jesus."  I thought of how I feel defeated so much. I do well and then I mess up and feel like I've ruined everything. I start eating healthy, and then one day seems to ruin all of my hard work. I always think, "I can do this!" Then life slams into me and I end up crying, "I can't do this!"

I came into work all pumped and ready to shed joy on all those around me and be a conduit of Jesus' love. When I got here, I had to read a document accusing me of things I didn't say. I immediately got all angry and wanted to tell this lawyer a few things, but I stopped and realized that I was flooded with negativity. I was allowing a flood of anger, unhappiness, and hatefulness to flow through me. Apparently we are always conduits, sometimes we are just allowing the wrong things to flow through us. So I'm going to breathe and try to be a conduit of love, peace, patience, and joy. Come on, you conduit.

No comments:

Verse of the Day