Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baptism

A few weeks ago, I told you about Hannah asking Jesus to forgive her sins and be her Savior. Last Monday night on the way home from Bible Study, she asked me what Baptism was all about. I explained it to her, and she told me she'd been worried about it. She said that she felt like it was something that she needed to do. So Sunday she walked in front of the church and asked to be baptized. She will be baptized this coming Sunday. We will have lots of family there, and it promises to be an exciting day.

In other news, I still haven't actually gotten the check for my van yet. I am starting to get "antsy". She told me she would mail it on Friday. I am trying to be patient, but tomorrow it will be 5 weeks since I had my wreck. Normally these things go much quicker, and I would hate to have to find a lawyer to sic on them.

No comments:

Verse of the Day