Thursday, January 10, 2008

Finally!

In my last blog I said that I was supposed to learn on January 2 what I would be getting for my van. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath, because today is the day I learned. Thankfully, I get to keep my van and will get enough money to fix it.

We are also working on our house again, and after the many trials of 2007, I think that 2008 is looking better.

Hannah has decided she wants to be baptized. She is planning to go forward this Sunday. I guess we will see if she is still got her courage on Sunday. She was pretty sure of herself the other night. She wanted to be baptized, but was afraid she wasn't old enough. After I told her she was old enough--it was settled. I am so glad that she has such a soft heart. She wants to do the right thing. Like all of us, she doesn't always do it, but she has a good conscience.
I'm just glad that I can see better days ahead.

No comments:

Verse of the Day