Monday, March 11, 2013

Who Owns You?

I saw this poem on Facebook and was immediately struck in the heart, because I do not believe that I can claim my life as my own.  I believe that I gave my life to God many years ago and He owns me and He has all rights to do as He wishes with my life.  I have seen this saying before, always posted by Christians and it really bothers me.  I have decided to rewrite the poem to be more accurate. 













"The best day of my life is the one where I decided that my life was not my own.  No apologies or excuses, only God to lean on, rely on, and praise.  The gift of life He gave me, and it is an amazing journey.  He alone is responsible for the quanity and quality of it.  The day I gave Him my life is the day my life really began!"

No comments:

Verse of the Day