Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Still Here

I know I haven't been very studious in blogging, but I have been busy. We had a great Thanksgiving. On Thursday, I went to my Mom's house and both of my brothers were there. Daren is currently living in Scottsbluff, Nebraska so we don't get to seem him as much anymore. He won't be here for Christmas either. On Friday, I got up at 5:00 a.m. and left the house by 5:30 a.m. to head out shopping. I did well this year--I paid cash for everything and finished my Christmas shopping for Hannah. On Saturday, we headed up to Searcy to visit with Will, Ashley, Gracie, Andy, and their Grandparents, Dot and Grady Arthur. They are getting older and the boys are their only family so we try to visit with them when possible. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and please watch for the special blog I will have on Wednesday.

No comments:

Verse of the Day